Copper corrosion protection VCI paper uses a special high quality base paper that has undergone a desulfurization treatment, then, with the aid of precision coating equipment, an antioxidant for copper products is added to the surface in specific amounts in order to produce a corrosion prevention packaging material suitable for copper products. This VCI paper features an excellent cleanliness, and will not influence the cleanliness of packaged products. This paper is also vaporous, making it ideal for corrosion protection in long term storage and transportation of copper products.
Copper corrosion protection VCI paper is an ideal corrosion prevention packaging material commonly used to protect high quality copper coated, or alloy welding sticks, semiconductor lead frames, precision copper strips, copper pipe and other copper products.
|Copper-specific type||65g base paper +VCI||1130mm or 2000mm||Only applicable to anti-oxidation protection of copper products|
|Antirust oil/ butter||Inexpensive|| 1. Extra treatment procedures and cleanliness required
2. Influences the quality of rubber, polyethylene and other similar products.
3. Causes severe pollution
4. Increases the cost of equipment
5. The rust prevention effect is easily influenced by temperature and external conditions.
|Vacuum package /inert gas|| 1. Excellent antirust effect
2. No need to clean
3. Can be used for non-metallic products
| 1. Expensive packaging equipment is needed.
2. Easy to break during transportation.
3. Unable be used for large product sizes
4. Require higher packaging techniques.
5. Higher packaging cost
|VCI anticorrosion|| 1. Permeability of areas where a rust prevention oil can't cover.
2. Different physical states make it easy to package, transport and store.
3. Easy to use with no need for cleaning or immersion
4. Cost effective and environmental corrosion protective method
|Must be sealed in an enclosed space|
1. It is necessary to ensure that packaged products are clean and rust free, with no exposure to other corrosive chemical materials on the product surface before packaging.
2. During the packaging process, the temperature of packaged products and the surrounding environment should remain constant through the entire operation.
3. No barrier should exist between the packaged products and the rust prevention paper, such as a paper pad, protective bag or plastic board. It should also be noted that other paper types and wooden material should not come into direct contact with the packaged products.
4. Users wear gloves through the entire operation process in order to prevent corrosion caused by sweat or other skin oils.
5. The packaging antirust paper should not remain exposed to open air for long periods of time before use. After packaging, the packaging container should be sealed as soon as possible using a heat seal, adhesive tape, or cable tie. Any remaining anti-rust paper should be resealed in an enclosed space.
Shinyue specializes in VCI packaging field, a leading copper corrosion protection VCI paper manufacturer and supplier. As VCI paper is volatile corrosion inhibitor paper, we offer anticorrosion VCI paper sheet and paper rolls for industrial metal packaging, good in surface protection of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal away from rust. Complete equipment with range from coating, winding and precision slitting, make us provide quality cost effective VCI antirust paper and film as well as custom metal antirust packaging solutions.